Real estate is a capital intensive business. You need investor funding to grow and scale, but how do you get in front of the right investors for your real estate project?
Saratoga Group engaged Crowdcreate to help close their 1st qualified opportunity zone fund (QOZ) and raise for their second $15 million dollar equity raise.
Get introduced to qualified investors such as accredited investors and qualified purchasers. Become an industry thought leader by getting interviewed by top real estate PR journalists, industry publications, and also YouTube influencers.
- If you don’t, it’s going to be hard to get coverage
- Your solution/idea should also be unique, if it’s not, getting coverage will be that much harder
- Target PR Journalists and Influencers covering Qualified Opportunity Zone real estate investing
- Podcast Influencers covering “opportunity zones”, “real estate investing”, “qualified opportunity zones”, and more.
- Become a thought leader by speaking at various investor conferences. On behalf of Saratoga Group, we reached out to investor conference event organizers to have the CEO of Saratoga Group be a guest speaker and panelist.
- Meeting with Opportunity Zone Expo – The Largest Investor Conference in the Country
Crowdcreate facilitated a meeting with the largest opportunity zone expo conference in the country
- Reach out to the Press & Media
- During our press & media outreach strategy, we found inspiration from Origin Investments, one of the first opportunity zone funds that announced $105 million dollars in raised investment dollars in just 17 hours.
- How did they do it? We strategized and researched further. We contacted the same PR journalists that were covering similar stories and realized that the power is in digital marketing. Origin Investments has done a fantastic job creating digital marketing content to educate investors on the topic of commercial real estate investing –
“My main goal with Crowdcreate was to establish myself as a thought leader in mobile home park investing. They helped me get on panels at some of the major real estate conferences.
“Just seeing the previous successes Crowdcreate has… after the initial call I was convinced. They had 5-6 ideas instantly on what I should be doing.”
“We had immediate results… we were able to instantly see productivity and people wanting to do stuff with us.”
“When I ask my friends about digital marketing, there’s a lot of negative experiences out there, there’s an unrealistic expectation that most digital marketing organizations set in order to get the business. Usually, a lot of times it takes longer than they said, but with Crowdcreate, I had a clear idea, you guys were very upfront with what it’s going to take to have a successful campaign.
“In terms of marketing, I’ve been doing best with creating articles and email content.”
“Through Crowdcreate introductions to different investor groups, these groups have raised over $7 million dollars.”
CEO of Saratoga Group Sam Hales
- Real estate is a capital intensive business. You need investor funding to grow and scale, but how do you get in front of the right investors for your real estate project? Establishing trust and thought leadership is important for investors.
- Saratoga Group is a mobile home park operator led by Sam Hales. They have over $65M+ assets under management. He chose Crowdcreate to help establish Saratoga Group as a thought leader and reach out to qualified accredited investors, event organizers, PR journalists, and influencers in the real estate industry. The results? Over $7 million dollars raised.