Add Utility to Your NFTs
Looking to start an NFT project? There are many factors that would determine the success of your NFT project. In order to achieve long-term value, your NFT would need to have utility so that investors/collectors would want to be part of the community. So, how can you make an NFT with utility? We’ll break down the top ways in this article.
Top 10 Ways to Add NFTs to your Business
- Create Membership NFTs that allow for VIP access
- Turn Your Artwork/Collectibles into NFTs
- Give Early Access to Merchandise Sales to NFT holders first
- Use NFTs for Shared Revenues with other Holders/Artists
- Use NFTs for supply chain tracking. Link physical goods to NFTs
- Turn Your Music into NFTs
- Host Events in the Metaverse for NFT holders Only
- Collab with other NFT Projects to form Strategic Partnerships
- Use NFTs as Digital Fashion or Wearable Luxury Goods
- Use NFTs to Secure your Platform
Are you a Company?
Looking for marketing to grow your NFT Project? That’s what we do here at Crowdcreate. We’ve rated the #1 NFT marketing agency and have helped with some of the most successful companies in the world. Book a call with our team to learn more.