Why do Celebrity Investors and Influencers Invest in Startups?
Are you looking to raise capital for your startup? Would you like to accelerate the growth of your business and become the product that everybody talks about? Celebrity investors might be an option to fund your food startup and boost its popularity.
Celebrities are Looking to Make Money Too
Celebrity influencers typically have significant capital, and those who invest know they must diversify their income streams beyond their career earnings. As celebrity investors look for ways to expand their assets, startups offer them an opportunity to leverage their brand identity and build their wealth.
Pitch Investors on Shark Tank
Celebrities Investing in Startups
In this guide, we’ll explore how other food companies raise capital through celebrity investors. You’ll learn how to identify and find the right celebrity investor for your food business. And lastly, we’ll inform you on how to pitch these celebrity investors and influencers.
Are you looking for an investor marketing agency?
Looking for Celebrity Investors for your startup? That’s what we do here at Crowdcreate. We’re one of the leading and have helped with some of the most successful companies in the world. AgenciesBook a call with our team to learn more.
Why Celebrity Investors are Good Angel Investors?
Celebrities Can Help Raise Capital
If you want to learn about other capital funding options, or how to pitch investors, contact our team at Crowdcreate.
How do celebrities invest their money?
Others are more entrepreneurial and support startups through their businesses like Kevin Hart does through his company Heartbeat Productions. Similarly, other celebrities like to diversify their portfolio and invest in different industries like Ashton Kutcher and they create their capital firms like A-Grade Investments.
Celebrity Investment Firms Are Looking for Deals
How to Pitch a Celebrity Investor?
- How much money are you looking to raise?
- At what stage of funding is your startup?
- When would be the best time to have a celebrity investor involved in the food startup development?
- Do you have a defined customer profile and do you know what’s your target community?
- What is your brand’s story, your envisioned culture, and ultimately, your brand’s identity?
- Who are the celebrities that could identify with the problem your startup is aiming to solve?
- Who is the celebrity that already lives your brand’s story, culture, and identity?
- For the identified celebrities, what communication channel could you leverage if they supported your startup?
- What other revenue streams could you generate if that celebrity supported your startup?
- What key resources do you aim to access if an investor comes into the picture? (e.g. networks, management teams, marketing experience)
- What other key partnership could celebrities help you build (e.g. other celebrities, strategic allegiance with non-competitors, joint ventures)?
Research your Potential Investor
Financial databases like Crunchbase or Pitchbook offer their contact information and other funding statistics with their membership services.
Find Celebrity Investor Email Contacts
What do Celebrity Investors Look for in a Pitch?
Learn about other crowdfunding & equity funding alternatives
Create a Pitch Deck with your Business Plan & Financials
If you are still unsure about how to elevate your celebrity pitch and excel in your investor outreach, you can schedule a consultation with Crowdcreate’s network of startup experts here.
Who are the Celebrity Investors Investing in Food Startups?
Rob Dyrdek: Former skater and star of the MTV reality series Rob & Big has intituted his venture creation studio, Dyrdek Machine. Since 2016, the firm launched 18 brands and exited 5 of them with $450 million in total exit value.
Alex Rodriguez: Former MLB player has been a stand for educating on investments, and making him a guest for ABC’s Shark Tank. Through his investment firm, A-Rod Corp he funds nutritional supplements like Goli and Kitu Life Super Coffee.
Rohan Oza: Build his marketing trajectory with the Coca-Cola Company. Leveraging celebrity partnerships, he positioned brands like Smartwater and Vitaminwater. His success in the CPG marketing space also earned him a seat on Shark Tank as a guest investor.
Join Crowdcreate’s Newsletter to learn more about raising money for your startup.
Strategy to Pitch Influencers for your Food Startup?
Looking for Celebrity Investors for your startup?
Pitch Celebrity Investors & Influencers to Raise Capital
By researching and creating a targeted pitch, you can attract a celebrity to promote and invest in your food startup. Learn how CrowdCreate has helped other startups launch their project through investor marketing.