Crowdcreate’s NFT Marketing Agency Introduction
Want to get introduced to influencers who are actively talking about NFTs? How about influencers who are in the gaming space that haven’t been introduced to NFTs/play to earn but are interested in learning more and monetizing their channel?
Crowdcreate connects companies with the leading influencers worldwide. Over the past 6 years, we’ve built a network of different influencer groups in the crypto & gaming space that can help grow your business.
Star Atlas is building the very first AAA quality game experience delivered on blockchain. Players will participate in space exploration, territory control, political dominance, and more in a grand strategy MMO. Star Atlas utilizes financial incentives through blockchain mechanics such as NFT asset ownership, crypto native in-game tokens, and mining and staking financial rewards to deliver a true Play-to-Earn model.
Star Atlas approached Crowdcreate with their grand strategy game of space exploration that helps new and current gamers that are looking for a fun, exciting space strategy game that also offers monetary rewards in the form of in-game cryptocurrency and governance tokens. Having spoken to thousands of influencers over the years, Crowdcreate immediately knew there would be a strategic fit with our existing NFT gaming influencer network, and would also be able to expand their reach to influencers who are reviewing not just NFTs/crypto, but gaming as a whole.
Crypto Marketing Strategies Used:
Develop a Crypto & NFT Marketing Strategy
Research the Top Crypto Influencers on YouTube
Research the Top NFT Influencers on YouTube & Twitter
Research the Top Gaming Influencers on YouTube & Twitch
Create a Crypto & Gaming Focused Pitch Email
Attend Crypto Conferences & Events
Build a Crypto Gaming Community
By The Numbers
- 3-Month Engagement with Crowdcreate
- Number of influencers reached out to: 750
- Influencer Email Open Rates: 51.05%
- Influencer Response Rates: 11.19%
- Presenter at Crowdcreate – NFT Global Conference
Top Tier Crypto YouTube Influencers Connected to:
Building a community ahead of the token launch, and connecting with crypto/gaming influencers is difficult and extremely time consuming.
As Star Atlas prepared for their token launch on the FTX exchange (IEO) and Raydium (IDO), they knew they would need a lot of exposure for not just crypto and NFT enthusiasts, but gamers in general. How do you connect influencers that can help you get mentions through their channels and networks? By reaching out to them with something engaging and interesting. Crowdcreate provided the expertise and know how considering that crypto and gaming are totally different industries.
Hiring an NFT Marketing Agency vs In-House Team
Get Crypto and Gaming YouTube Influencers to feature you on their channels. Introduce your project to gamers, fans, and investors worldwide.
Sponsor Crypto Conferences and Become a Thought Leader
Majority of in person conferences were all stopped because of the pandemic, and one of the ways to get your project shared are through online events. Crowdcreate is regularly hosting conferences, interviews, and mastermind sessions which has hundreds of investors, influencers, and crypto users who are watching live. Star Atlas presented their deck and talked about their platform during Crowdcreate’s NFT conference this 2021.
And three months later, Michael again presented at Crowdcreate’s Crypto Conference.
Leverage Crowdcreate’s data research team to find qualified crypto investors to invest in their project. Get featured by YouTube/Twitter NFT influencers who talk about gaming/NFTs.
Find NFT YouTube Influencers
Find Gaming YouTube Influencers
Find Crypto YouTube Influencers
How does it work?
- Find influencers that are actively making content around NFTs and gaming in the blockchain.
- Find influencers who cover gaming in general. These YouTube influencers have already built large audiences that cover other popular gaming titles such as space games, Mario Kart Tour, Gods Unchained, Star Citizen, Crypto Kitties, Top Shot, and more.
Create a Compelling Outreach Pitch Email
- Star Atlas is tapping into a very big market, which is the gaming industry. We made sure to highlight that.
- As the saying goes, fortune is in the follow-up. Trust is built and maintained by many small actions over time. It’s not what people say they will do, but what they actually do.
- Crowdcreate handled all of the follow-up to contacts we reached out to and managed their outreach inbox during this process.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate. Again, storytelling is important to get someone else’s attention.
Sample videos made:
“We had the opportunity to work with Ivan and the team at Crowdcreate early on in our community development process. And they were quite pivotal in helping us secure some of those initial relationships with influencers and, and key opinion leaders across the, not only the crypto industry, but also across the gaming industry and their efforts. Their work went a long way to helping us form that initial community. That was really the Genesis of where we are today.
– Michael Wagner, Co-Founder & CEO at Star Atlas”
- Research the Top Crypto Influencers on YouTube
- Research the Top NFT Influencers on YouTube & Twitter
- Research the Top Gaming Influencers on YouTube & Twitch
- Create a Crypto & Gaming Focused Pitch Email
- Attend Crypto Conferences & Events
- Build a Crypto Gaming Community