Crowdcreate NFT Marketing Agency Introduction
Want to get introduced to influencers who are actively talking about NFTs? Need digital artists/creators to onboard as users and create NFTs using your platform? How about collaborating with fellow crypto projects?
Crowdcreate connects companies with the leading influencers worldwide. Over the past 6 years, we’ve built a network of different influencer groups in the crypto & gaming space that can help grow your business. Crowdcreate pushed it up a notch with their campaign for Pastel Network.
Pastel is the world’s first fully dedicated, decentralized NFT platform allowing users to register, store, and trade ‘provably rare’ assets. The platform gives creators a way to securely connect with fans and sell unique, limited edition digital assets –without the high fees or storage constraints of other crypto projects. Pastel also allows for the development of third-party applications to sit on top of the Network, enabling developers to enjoy the scalable registration features, storage processes, and security of the broader network. By leveraging a purpose-built native blockchain, Pastel deploys a number of key features such as a deep-learning-based duplicate detection system to ensure proven authenticity.
Pastel Network approached Crowdcreate with their layer one platform – powered by their native, purpose-built blockchain – with a user-first mentality for creators who have little to no experience with NFTs/crypto/blockchain. Crowdcreate immediately knew there would be a strategic fit with our existing NFT influencer network, and understand through our weekly progress meetings that we can help with their goals of onboarding digital artists/creators and collaborating with the top crypto brands to use their technology.
Crypto Marketing Strategies Used:
Develop a Crypto & NFT Marketing Strategy
Research the Top Crypto Influencers on YouTube
Research the Top NFT Influencers on YouTube & Twitter
Research the Top Digital Artists/Creators on Different Online Art Galleries & Communities
Research Blockchain/NFT & Esports Companies For Strategic Partnerships.
Create different pitch styles for each prospect type.
By The Numbers
- 3-Month Engagement with Crowdcreate
- Number of influencers reached out to: 625
- Influencer Email Open Rates: 75.04%
- Influencer Response Rates: 16.93%
- Number of artists/creators reached out to: 229
- Artists/Creators Email Open Rates: 75.11%
- Artists/Creators Response Rates: 7.86%
Sample of artists/digital art creators that we’ve connected with:
- Number of collaborative platforms reached out to: 650
- Collaborative Platforms Email Open Rates: 60.38%
- Collaborative Platforms Response Rates: 11.82%
Sample of crypto companies/esports brands that we’ve connected with:
Onboarding digital artists, connecting with strategic partners, and collaborating with NFT influencers is difficult and extremely time-consuming. Now, imagine doing all of these at once.
As Pastel Network prepared to launch their marketplace, they knew they would need a lot of exposure for not just crypto and NFT enthusiasts, but even digital artists who may have not heard of NFTs and their benefits. How do you connect influencers that can help you get mentions through their channels and networks?
How do you get digital artists on different art communities to try out your platform and help them get monetized? How about connecting with the Tier 1 Crypto and eSports brands for strategic partnerships? You do that by reaching out to them with something engaging and interesting. Crowdcreate provided the NFT marketing expertise and know-how considering that crypto and NFTs are just starting to rise.
Hiring an NFT Marketing Agency vs In-House Team
Rather than hiring an in-house team of data researchers to manage, or buying email lists that are extremely outdated or don’t work, or hiring a dedicated person to handle email outreach and responses, Andrew Amarosa, the Chief of Strategy of Pastel Network, engaged with Crowdcreate.
The Crowdcreate team was able to quickly identify qualified prospects that met their needs. This includes NFT platforms and gaming websites. Crowdcreate thoroughly checked and made sure that every contact matched the client’s need. It helped the client countless hours for Andrew and provided meaningful relationships for growth.
Leverage Crowdcreate’s data research team to find qualified prospects and explore strategic partnerships through outreach. Potential partnerships explored included top NFT influencers, digital artists/creators from different art communities, and tier-1 crypto/Esports companies.
Find NFT YouTube Influencers
Find NFT YouTube Influencers
Find Top Esports and Crypto Strategic Partners
Crowdcreate also researched the right people in charge of these companies to help save Andrew’s time and booked these introductions.
In addition to all these, Crowdcreate provided weekly reports and feedback insights that helped Andrew & Pastel Network understand responses coming from our outreach campaign. Every week, we would pivot as needed.
How does it work?
- Find influencers that are actively making content around NFTs in the blockchain.
- Find digital artists/creators who have large followings and views.
- Find Esports & Crypto Companies
Create a Compelling Outreach Pitch Email
- Pastel has different target prospects (influencers, artists, companies), how do you get all of their attention? By highlighting what makes Pastel Network special based on who we’re reaching out to.
Different prospect types = Different email hooks
Follow-up and Make Micro Adjustments
- As the saying goes, fortune is in the follow-up. Trust is built and maintained by many small actions over time. It’s not what people say they will do, but what they actually do.
- Crowdcreate handled all of the follow-up to contacts we reached out to and managed their outreach inbox during this process.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate. Again, storytelling is important to get someone else’s attention.
NFT Marketing Agency Case Study Summary
“They’ve taken the burden and saved me so much time with regards to 1.) researching and finding different NFT and gaming platforms to reach out to 2.) putting together outreach pitches 3.) responding to these pitches. They have been phenomenal and really saved me a lot of late nights. They know what they’re talking about. They’re doing a phenomenal job. And again, the professionalism with Crowdcreate is just there.
– Andrew Amarosa, Chief of Strategy of Pastel Network”
- Develop a Crypto & NFT Marketing Strategy
- Research the Top Crypto Influencers on YouTube
- Research the Top NFT Influencers on YouTube & Twitter
- Research the Top Digital Artists/Creators on Different Online Art Galleries & Communities
- Research Blockchain/NFT & Esports Companies For Strategic Partnerships.
- Create a Crypto & Gaming Focused Pitch Email