NFT Gaming Marketing Introduction
Need a marketing agency for your NFT gaming project? Want to get introduced to crypto and gaming investors who are actively investing in promising crypto projects like yours? How about influencers who are actively talking about crypto and NFTs?
The TAP Project is on a mission to bring the future of gaming to the world using blockchain technology and incentive-driven cryptocurrency rewards. Their technology platform allows you to convert in-game currency from one-game to another.
TAP Project has games on some of the most established game engines and networks including Unity, Unreal Engine, and Steam. Leveraging the connectivity of the Multi-chains, the Tapcoin provides gamer incentive, gamification, and a ledger system for secure on-chain transactions.
Tap Project approached Crowdcreate with their gaming on the blockchain platform that helps reward and incentivize gamers to take part in the new digital economy. Having spoke to thousands of investors over the years, Crowdcreate immediately knew there would be a strategic fit with our existing network. Tap Project would be able to expand their reach to influencers who are reviewing NFTs/gaming and get connected with new investor groups that have recently invested in similar companies.
Crypto Marketing Strategies Used:
Research the Top Crypto VC and Angel Investors
Research the Top Crypto Influencers on YouTube and Twitter
Create a Crypto Focused Pitch Email
Attend Crypto Conferences & Events
Build a Crypto Gaming Community
By The Numbers
- 4-Month Engagement with Crowdcreate
- Number of investors reached out to: 759
- Number of influencers reached out to: 250
- Investor Email Open Rates: 56.7%
- Investor Response Rates: 5.15%
- Investor Email Open Rates: 75.51%
- Investor Response Rates: 14.29%
- Presenter at the Crowdcreate NFT Global Conference
- Top Tier Crypto VC Investors Connected to: Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Griffin Investors, and Index Ventures.
- Top Tier Crypto YouTube Influencers Connected to Cryptobud, The Right Trader, Coach K
Notable Crypto & Gaming Investors Introduced to:
- Acrew Capital
- MGV Capital Group
- Social Capital
- Makers Fund
- Velo Capital Partners
- Konvoy Ventures
Notable Crypto & Gaming Investors Connected To:
Connecting with crypto investors and influencers is challenging and extremely time consuming.
As Tap Project scales, they were seeking growth capital via a fundraising round from interested investors knowledgeable in the worlds of gaming/esports, media, cryptocurrency, and blockchain. How do you connect with investors/influencers that can help you gain exposure? How do you get their attention and reach out to them with something engaging and interesting?
Rather than hiring an in-house team of data researchers to manage, or buying email lists that are extremely outdated or simply don’t work, Tap Project chose Crowdcreate’s crypto marketing agency. Most founders underestimate the labor intensive task of hiring a dedicated person to handle email outreach and responses. Haniff Knight, one of the Co-Founders of Tap Project, engaged with Crowdcreate to quickly identify qualified prospects and ensure they were a good fit before taking a call with any of these investors/influencers. A founders time is very valuable, and the Tap Project team knew that they were talking to the right people, and the right decision makers who helped accelerate their overall process.
Get exposure at crypto conferences & events where investors and communities are watching.
Majority of in person conferences were all stopped because of the pandemic, and one of the ways to get your project shared is through online events. Crowdcreate is regularly hosting conferences, interviews, and mastermind sessions which has hundreds of investors, influencers, and crypto users who watch live. Tap Project presented their deck and talked about their platform during Crowdcreate’s NFT conference this 2021.
Leverage Crowdcreate’s data research team to find qualified crypto investors, and influencers who talk about gaming/NFTs.
Crowdcreate also provided weekly reports and feedback insights that helped Haniff & Tap Project understand responses coming from our outreach campaign. Every week, optimizations and pivots were made to make sure things were moving in the right direction.
How does it work?
Build a Highly Targeted List of Qualified Crypto Investors & NFT/Gaming Influencers
- Find investors/VCs that are actively investing in crypto related projects.
- Find influencers that are actively making content around NFTs and blockchain gaming.
Create a Compelling Crypto Investor Pitch Email
Follow-up with Crypto Leads and Make Micro Adjustments
- As the saying goes, fortune is in the follow-up. Trust is built and maintained by many small actions over time. It’s not what people say they will do, but what they actually do.
- Crowdcreate handled all of the follow-ups to contacts we reached out to and managed their outreach inbox during this process.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate. Again, storytelling is important to getting someone else’s attention.
Rather than hiring an in-house team of data researchers to manage, buying email lists that are extremely outdated or don’t work, or hiring a dedicated person to handle email outreach and responses, Haniff Knight, co-founder of Tap Project, engaged with Crowdcreate to quickly identify qualified prospects and made sure they hopped on a call with the right investors/influencers.
I’ll be transparent here, my takeaway for any client that is planning to take on Crowdcreate is – be prepared, be prepared to open up your schedule. If you provide them a calendly link or google meet link, be prepared for that to fill up.
You’ll have meetings left, right, center, from the start of the day to the end of the day just because Crowdcreate is putting people you want in front of you
– Haniff Knight, Co-Founder @ Tap Project
Crypto Marketing Strategies Used:
- Research the Top Crypto VC and Angel Investors
- Research the Top Crypto Influencers on YouTube and Twitter
- Create a Crypto Focused Pitch Email
- Attend Crypto Conferences & Events
- Build a Crypto Gaming Community
Contact Crowdcreate’s crypto marketing team today if you need help growing your project.