Want to get introduced to qualified crypto/blockchain investors, VC’s, and influencers for exposure/funding?
Crowdcreate connects companies with the leading investors worldwide. Over the past 6 years, we’ve built a network of both accredited and institutional investors that can help grow your business.
Cypherium approached Crowdcreate with their enterprise-ready blockchain that provides a truly decentralized and scalable framework, combined with an accessible and intuitive user interface, Cypherium lays a comprehensive foundation for developers to create groundbreaking apps capable of transforming the future of business, law, and enterprise solutions.
Being in the crypto space for several years now, Crowdcreate already knows the strategy on how we can drive organic traffic and get qualified eyeballs to start looking into Cypherium.
At the end of their fundraising, Cypherium was able to raise $32M for its token sale to build a decentralized smart contract platform for enterprise applications and CBDCs.
By The Numbers
- 5-Month Engagement with Crowdcreate
- Number of Qualified Investors
- Researched: 817
- Number of Influencers Researched: 500
- Email Open Rates: 63.83%
- Email Reply Rates: 7.71%
- Email Clicked Rates: 10.28%
- Email Open Rates: 64.17%
- Email Reply Rates: 11.67%
- Email Clicked Rates: 10.83%
Notable Investors Introduced to:
- FBG Capital
- Multicoin Capital
- Union Square Ventures
- Coinstreet Partners
- Blockchain.com Ventures
- And more!
Connecting with investors who are investing in blockchain/crypto projects and legit influencers is challenging and extremely time consuming.
Cypherium, a New York-based enterprise-level blockchain platform, did the first use case of a decentralized HR system with Randstad and Google Cloud, which featured the case study on its official website and twitter. Unlike many projects who claim they had partnerships with those tech giants when they were merely hosting on their cloud nodes, Cypherium’s partnership is real. – https://cloud.google.com/customers/randstad
Rather than hiring an in-house team of data researchers to manage, buying email lists that are extremely outdated or don’t work, or hiring a dedicated person to handle email outreach and responses. Sky Guo – the Founder of Cypherium, engaged with Crowdcreate to quickly identify influencers that will help promote their token sale and get connected to investors for their token sale.
Leverage Crowdcreate’s data research team to find investors who are investing on blockchain companies and influencers who are actively creating content.
Crowdcreate helped find these prospects and make sure that they are qualified investors/influencers before we reach out and connect them to the Client. Time is valuable and Crowdcreate made sure that we move fast and cover their ongoing/upcoming token sale.
In addition to finding these prospects, Crowdcreate’s data team also went through previous blockchain/crypto investors and influencers, and combined them all into a single database.
Lastly, Crowdcreate provided weekly reports and feedback insights that helped Sky & Cypherium understand responses coming from our outreach campaign, and pivot as needed.
How does it work?
Build a Highly Targeted List of Qualified Blockchain/Crypto Investors & Influencers that are actively making content.
Create a Compelling Investor Pitch
- Just this past month, Cypherium signed an MoU with Suzhou, one of the pilot cities of China’s Central Bank Digital Currency. They also had conversations with the Bank of Thailand, Bank of England, Swiss National Bank and Central Bank of Hungary this month.
- They were also one of the few coins that got an emoji on Twitter. We highlighted that at the end of the pitch to show that there is social proof behind the brand.
Follow-up and make micro adjustments
- As the saying goes, the fortune is in the follow-up. Trust is built and maintained by many small actions over time. It’s not what people say they will do, but what they actually do.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate. Again, storytelling is important to get someone else’s attention.