What is Web3?
To understand Web3, let’s first go back a few decades.
Are you a Company?
Looking for a Blockchain Marketing Agency? Crowdcreate is a leading crypto, NFT, web3, and metaverse marketing agency that’s helped some of the top projects in crypto create buzz, grow a digital community, and connect with influencers & investors. We’ve been called one of the best agencies in the world because we have the track record and case studies to prove it. Book a call with our team to learn more.
Types of Web3 Apps
There are many kinds of Web3 Apps that have different use-cases and communities. The type of app you want to promote will be a factor in your PR strategy.
- DeFI and DAOs: These allow users to stake their crypto tokens as an investment.
Audience: Finance executives and crypto investors
- Social Networks and Messaging Services: These apps allow users to interact online and share messages and content.
Audience: Content creators, influencers, journalists
- Metaverse and Games: These are gaming apps where users can play to earn cryptocurrency rewards.
Audience: Early tech adopters, streamers, gamers, crypto investors
- Exchange Services: These allow the exchange of cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies and vice versa.
Audience: Finance executives, crypto traders, and investors
- Streaming services: These allow users to download or share audio or video content.
Audience: Content creators and general consumers
What is PR, and how can it benefit your Web3 project?
How is Web3 PR different?
Looking for a Blockchain Marketing Agency?
Things that make Web3 PR strategies Work
Here’s what you need to know about the key elements of Web3 PR strategies.
Understanding crypto tokens and their value
Understanding NFTs and personalization
Using the Web3 metaverse
Hello! We are new! We are building stuff for #Decentraland. Checkout our first creation - A Gallery for Gemstones and Minerals. All pictures are our own. You will get access all with the purchase of this building. https://t.co/u7odC0aYGT pic.twitter.com/GZZoTfU1kd— Decentraland Stuff (@DecentralandS) June 6, 2021
Involving the community
Best Practices for Web3 PR
Honesty and Transparency
Focus on SEO
Build an Information Resource
Use Different Channels for Specific Activities
6 Steps to start your Web3 PR campaign
Here’s a list of steps that will guide you when launching your PR campaign:
- Define your PR goals: What do you want to achieve with your PR campaign?
- Learn about your target audience: Who are you trying to reach through your PR efforts? Is it a niche community, or a mainstream group?
- Write down your key message: What do you want your audience to know about your Web3 app? What are the key narratives in your story?
- Create a PR plan: What are your PR objectives, strategies, budgets, channels, and timelines?
- Explore your channel options: Do the channels suit the PR objective? Where can we reach the intended audience? Is it within my budget?
- Execute your PR plan. Spread the word about your Web3 app!
Tribo has raised $1.17 million for a new game studio that is making multiplayer games with Web3 technology. https://t.co/eFaVE72adz— GamesBeat (@GamesBeat) October 10, 2022
Contact us today for a free, no-strings-attached Web3 PR consultation!