What is a Crypto & NFT Bear Market?
Are you a Company?
Are you an Investor or Fan?
FTX - Crypto Exchange
FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange built by traders, for traders. FTX offers innovative products including industry-first derivatives, options, volatility products and leveraged tokens. They strive to develop a platform robust enough for professional trading firms and intuitive enough for first-time users.
- Maker fees range from 0.00% to 0.10%, based on your tier.
- Taker fees range from 0.05% to 0.40%, based on your tier.
OpenSea - NFT marketplace
EOSIO - Blockchain built to support and Operate Safe
Axie Infinity - Popular play-to-earn game
Axie Infinity is an online game universe revolving around Pokémon-esque creatures known as Axies. Players can collect Axies as virtual pets with aspirations to battle, breed, collect, raise, and build kingdoms for their Axies” says Investopedia.
Bear Market b
Shiba Inu - Shit Coin
Shiba Inu had an initial circulating supply of 1 quadrillion tokens. Ryoshi locked 50% of the token in Uniswap to create liquidity, and sent the other 50% to Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin’s wallet. However, Vitalik decided to burn 90% of the coins and donate the remaining 10% to the India COVID-Crypto Relief Fund.
Looking for a Crypto & NFT Marketing Agency for your Project?
Flow - The blockchain for NFTs
Flow is split into FOUR node types to achieve dramatic improvements in speed and throughput— Flow (@flow_blockchain) December 6, 2020
1️⃣ Collector Nodes increase efficiency
2️⃣ Execution Nodes enable speed and scale
3️⃣ Verifier Nodes guarantee correctness
4️⃣ Consensus Nodes ensure decentralizationhttps://t.co/8zFlufRONm pic.twitter.com/7FJoEKSi7K
- Sufficient distribution during CoinList community sale.
- Use cases that go beyond governance and staking.
- Deflationary tokenomics as network usage increases.