Crypto Influencers are experts or celebrities who have built a social media audience of loyal followers that frequently tune in to what they have to say about specific topics—in this case, cryptocurrency.
How is Crypto Taxed in Australia?
How we Rank these Crypto Influencers
1.) Peer scoring. We ask the experts and run surveys asking investors, founders, and influencers who rank at the top of their list.
2.) The number of deals or investment size. How active are these investors?
3.) ROI. How good are these investors’ returns on investment? Do they have the Midas touch and spotting the best deals?
4.) Social Influence. When they speak, do people listen?
5.) Community involvement. How active are they in giving back to the community?
Are you a Company?
What is the best crypto exchange in Australia?
Is crypto trading allowed in Australia?
How do I buy cryptocurrency in Australia?
How do I cash out my cryptocurrency in Australia?
How do I get my money out of Coinbase in Australia?
How is crypto taxed in Australia?
How do you avoid tax on cryptocurrency in Australia?
List of Australian Crypto Influencers
How do you Start Crypto in Australia?
How To Buy Cryptocurrency In Australia – 5 Easy Steps
- Compare & choose an online exchange or trading platform to buy the cryptocurrency.
- Before you invest in cryptocurrency – Sign up & verify your email & identity.
- Add your bank account, select a payment method & make a deposit to invest in cryptocurrency.
Want to Get Connected to this List?
How do you Avoid Tax on Cryptocurrency in Australia?
- How to avoid tax on crypto in Australia.
- Track your unrealized gains and losses with a portfolio tracker.
- Harvest your unrealized losses.
- Identify tax loss harvesting opportunities.
- Utilise the personal use asset rule.
- Invest in a Bitcoin ETF.
- Invest in a BTC SMSF.