Want to get introduced to AR (Augmented Reality)/VR (Virtuality Reality) investors and influencers?
Crowdcreate connects companies with the leading investors & influencers worldwide. Over the past 6 years, we’ve built a network of both accredited and institutional investors that can help grow your business.
Magnify World approached Crowdcreate with their Magnify World Business Summit that showcases the world’s best industry entrepreneurs from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Having spoken to thousands of investors over the years, Crowdcreate immediately knew there would be a strategic fit with their existing network, and would also be able to expand their reach to the largest AR/VR influencers and most iconic investors in the world.
Magnify World is an event that has had over 6,000 speakers attracting the top Magnify World attracts top interactive developers, decision makers and senior executives from the likes of Oculus, HTC Vive, DDB, Y&R, WETA, Snap, Google, PwC, Unity, Samsung, Intel, IBM, HP, Paramount Studios, Framestore, Technicolor, Mad Max/Ghost in the Shell production teams and Hollywood executives.
By The Numbers
- 3-Month Engagement with Crowdcreate
- Number of Institutional and Accredited Investors/AR & VR companies Researched: 1,087
- Email Open Rates: 70.04%
- Responses: 10.12%
- Clicked rate – 20.59%
Notable Investment Funds/AR & VR Companies Introduced To
- The New York Times
- Walt Disney
- Epic Games
- Unity Technologies
Connecting with the top experts in AR/VR is hard, expensive, and extremely time consuming.
Magnify World is a business summit and podcast that highlights the top thought leaders in AR/VR. How do you connect with these mega influencers, let alone find their email address, and know how to reach out to them with something engaging and interesting.
Rather than hiring an in-house team of data researchers to manage, buying email lists that are extremely outdated or don’t work, or hiring a dedicated person to handle email outreach and responses, Matt Coleman with Magnify World, engaged with Crowdcreate to quickly find the top investors & influencers, and get connected.
Leverage Crowdcreate’s data research team to find the top investors & influencers in AR/VR, and get connected with these people for future business opportunities.
Matt Coleman not only runs a platform (Hollywood Creative Academy) but he also runs an events and informational business known as Magnify World. It helps put him at the front of the room, as well as creates a venue for industry entrepreneurs from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to get connected.
When COVID-19 happened, in person events were not possible. Crowdcreate helped Matt Coleman who immediately pivoted to a podcast interview format. Why interview these entrepreneurs? It’s about providing value first, building a relationship, and then starting to do deals together.
Crowdcreate’s data research team when through previous AR/VR investor lists, lists of conference speakers, lists of the top influencers, and combined them all into a single database.
Crowdcreate also provided weekly reports and feedback insights that helped the Magnify World team understand reactions from their core audience.
How does it work?
Build a Highly Targeted List of Qualified Investors
- Find investors that are active in AR/VR
- Find Speakers at other conferences that are active in AR/VR
Create a Compelling Investor Pitch
- Magnify World has had success with several big events in the AR/VR industry in the past.
Leverage Existing Networks and Ask for Introductions
- This is the most important part of investor outreach. Most firms and or investors would prefer not to take a cold email outreach, we tap into our networks and ask for soft introductions to people we want to talk to. Whether it’s portfolio companies, influencers, celebrities, or other investors, we try and find the best way to get introduced.
Follow-up and make micro adjustments
- As the saying goes, the fortune is in the follow-up. Trust is built and maintained by many small actions over time. It’s not what people say they will do, but what they actually do.
- Magnify World is hands down one of the best AR/VR event-organizers that showcases the world’s best industry entrepreneurs from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. We handled all of the follow-up to contacts we reached out to and managed their outreach inbox during this process.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate. Again, storytelling is important to get someone else’s attention.
In short, finding investors isn’t all about finding who has money. It is about who can add value to your business. Investors can provide you with their experiences and knowledge to give you new insights. You don’t want to accept money from just anyone. Essentially, you are building an investor-entrepreneur relationship that will be valuable to you in the future. The right relationships will take you where you need to go, faster and more efficiently.